Omada’s Marketing team is focused on the first part of Omada’s mission – to inspire people everywhere to take the first step toward lasting, healthy change.
As a Senior Manager, Member Growth (Campaigns) at Omada Health, you’ll lead planning, strategizing, launching, and optimizing consumer-facing enrollment campaigns. Reporting into the Director of Consumer Marketing Optimization, this role is crucial to the Enrollment Marketing team and Omada Health as a whole. You will be centrally responsible for growth marketing campaigns and content strategy that drive new member acquisition across all products. You’ll partner closely with creative, engineering, design, and data analytics to identify the biggest opportunities for improvement, launch new creative tests, and measure their impact.
- Lead strategy and development of member marketing campaigns across email, direct mail, digital, webinars and client-led channels to support enrollment growth.
- Own associated creative briefs and work with the Creative team to scope, produce and iterate on campaign creative.
- Deliver regular reporting of campaign performance and metrics, in partnership with the Marketing Analyst & Data team, highlighting key successes and areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Build the content experimentation strategy, including messaging and personalization testing.
- Partner with product, member engagement, customer success, and creative teams to improve messaging and identify new content and campaign opportunities.
- Develop the content strategy and annual planning for all consumer campaigns, and drive the execution of campaigns and content to meet consumer acquisition goals.
- Ground campaign strategy in a strong understanding of consumer and market insights, working in partnership with our Brand team.
Why This Role:
- This is a role with a significant potential impact on the company’s trajectory. Your work will be in the spotlight (in a good way!)
- We are ready to invest in you. Omada’s marketing team cares about your professional development. Our team has a history of promoting leaders from within. We want you to succeed, and we’re ready to help you grow.
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 7-10 years of experience in consumer marketing
- A deep understanding of multi-touch campaigns mapped to the consumer lifecycle
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Braze, Salesforce preferred)
- Strong quantitative and analytic capabilities
- Demonstrated history of successfully managing complex projects required
- Exceptional project management an organization skills; attention to detail is a must
Bonus points for:
- Experience in B2B2C or high-growth environments
- Expertise in A/B and multivariate testing
- Deep analytical skills
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.