Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is looking for a motivated Staff Accountant to work on the day-to-day accounting operations, the month-end close, reporting process and analyzing financial performance. You will have an opportunity to help develop efficient and scalable processes as Omada scales for rapid growth. The ideal candidates should have strong accounting and analytical skills, be able to multitask, be a true team player with a positive attitude, while showing a willingness to learn new concepts and take on challenges in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Assist with month end close tasks, including preparation of month-end journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and analysis of results.
- Prepare accurate monthly account reconciliations and analysis of varying levels of complexity and materiality within the close deadlines.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with US GAAP, company policy and internal controls and assist the team in developing and documenting additional policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Help drive the accounting close and reporting process, master the day-to-day activities, and proactively assist in the review and streamlining of necessary internal controls, procedures, and recommend process improvements.
- Work closely with Revenue Cycle team to apply payments from customers to accounts receivable balances and record journal entries.
- Support annual financial audit with external auditors and support audit requests as needed.
- Work cross functionally to develop strong partnerships and collaboration across the organization.
- Support and assist with special projects, perform other related duties as requested.
You will love this job if you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years of related experience
- A solid grasp of accounting applications of US GAAP and principles
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in fast-growing start-up: comfortable working with the ambiguity of a fast-paced startup - ability to innovate, and solve problems creatively
Bonus points for:
- NetSuite experience
- CPA license, or in progress
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.