Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are seeking a highly organized and motivated program management professional to drive our Commercial Operations initiatives and participate in company-wide program management of key initiatives. This role reports directly to our Vice President of Commercial Operations and Strategy and will directly contribute to the development and implementation of program management best practices across Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, and our Commercial teams!
This is an opportunity to solve complex problems and truly help drive outcomes within a successful and rapidly expanding Commercial function! We are looking for a team player who can build consensus and deliver outcomes across initiatives of various focus and complexity. The right person will embrace “never been done before” areas as opportunities to create precedence and standardization across the organization.
- PMO / quarterbacking of cross-functional Commercial projects - including workplan management, coordinating/leading x-functional meetings, issue resolution/mitigation plans
- Establish and manage Commercial goals and metrics, including facilitating internal reporting, updates to stakeholders and dashboards
- Identify gaps and develop solutions for Commercial processes / tools / standards to optimize internal Commercial activities at scale
- Provide ad hoc "chief of staff" type of support to both VP of Comm Ops and CCO on topics ranging from internal "Townhall" content development to leadership development programming
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in sales operations, project management, and/or program management
- Experience in supporting go to market teams and strategies, a plus
- Six Sigma certification, a plus
- Analytical, with a track record of being a strong problem solver; capable of translating analysis and insights into actionable business plans
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- An understanding of cross-functional interdependencies in achieving company strategy
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and systems skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
You will love this job if you are:
- Someone who is enjoys being organized + detail-oriented while seeing big picture
- Able to take charge and create a path forward while dealing with an evolving organization; creating clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Energized by working with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders with different needs
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.