Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for a temporary Marketing Operations Associate. Omada’s Marketing team is focused on the first part of Omada’s mission – to inspire people everywhere to take the first step toward lasting, healthy change. We understand our audience, know what makes Omada different, connect these two things to tell a great story, then measure and optimize its success.
As a Marketing Operations Associate at Omada Health, you’ll work with internal stakeholders to schedule, build, launch, and report on consumer-facing email campaigns in Marketo. Beyond your weekly campaign work, you’ll own strategic initiatives to evolve our craft and scale our efforts.
Working in tandem with the Senior Marketing Operations Manager, this role is extremely important to the Enrollment Marketing team and Omada Health as a whole. Successful campaigns are integral to reaching enrollment and revenue targets, preserving enrollment marketing as a strategic differentiator, and most importantly helping more people learn about and sign up for the Omada program.
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- Have 1-3 years of experience in Marketing Operations or Email Marketing
- Basic HTML knowledge: you can work within existing templates to edit images, text, etc.
- Database management expertise: you are comfortable working with data to manage distinct contact lists/segments
- Experience with marketing automation tools: you have a solid foundation to build on, even if your experience is not within Marketo
Bonus points for:
- Basic CSS knowledge
- Marketo experience
- R/RStudio experience
- Project management skills
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.