Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
The Product Analytics Lead will oversee a small team of data analysts to develop an analytics center of excellence to support the product, clinical, and care team functions across Omada's programs. You’ll own decisions about standardized analytics tooling and create processes for the review of analytics work to ensure it conforms to data definitions. You’ll collaborate with other data teams including data engineering and architecture define how analysts work in the data stack to making future analytics work faster. Additionally, you will be responsible for communicating the vision and results of the Product Analytics team, acting as an internal and external leader in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, technology or similar or equivalent blend of work and certification experience required.
- 8+ years as a data analyst
- 3+ years as a people leader
- Expert SQL/Python skills
- Practical knowledge of statistics
- Deep experience with Tableau (or similar visualization tool)
- Expertise troubleshooting data quality issues, performance bottlenecks, and data pipeline dependencies required
- Ability to communicate in a highly collaborative team environment consisting of product, engineering, clinical, and other business leads.
- Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Possesses strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task through effective prioritization
- Improve access, literacy, and utilization of data by define the strategy for analytics enablement considering the data and tools available
- Drive operational excellence for a small team of data analysts, focusing on efficiency and accuracy.
- Educate business leaders and cross functional partners across the the company on how to best use data to answer questions
- Improve our experiment design structure in partnership with product management with the goal of testing faster and creating new features for users
- Develop, with our data architect and engineering teams, a data quality detection structure to ensure clean data and maximize the impact of our KPIs
You will love this job if you:
- Have a desire to mix up your day to day with hands on analysis, people leadership, and high level analytics strategy
- Motivate self and others to achieve challenging goals
- Are interested in keeping up-to-date with emerging and new technologies
- Want to apply your analytics background across the technology and clinical spaces
- Enjoy working cross functionally with numerous stakeholders and business areas to keep things fresh in your day-to-day
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Tableau administration
- Experience working in the clinical, medical device, pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industry strongly preferred
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.