Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for our first Director of Strategy & Operations (Marketing) to own our marketing strategy operations, lead key initiatives, and enable the marketing team to operate efficiently and scale productively. The ideal candidate is a strong analytical problem solver who can create structure from chaos; and someone who wants to learn and maximize how to streamline marketing operations and make teams effective - and productive. This position will require fast-paced collaboration among many teams and a knack for solving ambiguous problems, and drive metric-based business reviews as well as optimization of processes.
- Work with marketing functional leaders to define and implement marketing business strategy, metrics and operations
- Drive excellence in marketing business operations, based on metrics-driven reviews and processes
- Own marketing budget planning and timely reviews, working with finance and corporate teams
- Support creation and implementation of annual OKRs and quarterly reviews for the marketing team
- Own cadence of marketing reporting and ops reviews with executive leadership
- Develop marketing enablement programs across Omada to optimize marketing spend and document Marketing’s impact on key business objectives
- Own annual and quarterly marketing business reviews with marketing functional leaders
- Actively identify areas of opportunity and optimization
You will love this job if you:
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience at management consulting post MBA or in corporate strategy role and 2 years experience in business or marketing operations of a software technology company
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to operational details
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment juggling and executing on multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities
- Comfortable presenting and working with senior management
- Marketing functional experience a positive
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.