Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for an experienced people manager to oversee a growing Customer (B2B) Support team. The team sits within the Customer Success Org and works together with sales, customer success managers, marketing, data, and engineering teams to provide a seamless post-sales onboarding experience and exceptional customer service for all of our clients. This manager will have a solid foundation to start from but will need to continue adapting current processes and structure to successfully lead the team in the dynamic environment of a growing digital healthcare startup.
- Develop a deep understanding of Omada’s core processes and customer implementation landscape
- Foster a healthy, motivating, and collaborative team culture
- Host regular check-ins for tactical guidance as well as quarterly professional development conversations with each team member
- Conduct bi-weekly quality assessments of team’s transactional work, tracking trends across the team, and individuals, in order to guide individual performance discussions and solve larger operational inefficiencies
- Support team members to set and track progress towards personal goals that align to broader goals of the commercial org and business strategy
- Develop and execute on strategy for continuous improvement of team KPIs and what great looks like for the Customer Support team
- Facilitate weekly team meetings to discuss business happenings and advise on surfaced knowledge gaps
- Regularly review and iterate on the capacity plan to enact data-supported hiring plans
- Orchestrate and attend syncs with cross-functional leads to identify and solve operational and performance-related issues
You’ll be successful in this job if you:
- Have previous experience leading or managing a team
- Are driven by supporting others grow professionally
- Are willing to challenge and disrupt the notion “this is how we’ve always done it”
- Aren’t afraid to break something in the short team to grow the team in the long term
- Can foster a high level of team engagement and motivation in conflict-prone profession
- Understand the foundation of customer service and operations best practices
- Lead effectively in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Have a strong working knowledge of Zendesk (or another CRM), Slack, and Salesforce
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.