Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will work closely with Omada’s Senior Product Manager, Engineering team, and other internal partners to build scalable systems and integrations to augment, manage and protect our participants’ health data.
As an accountable member, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams including Engineers and Technical Program Managers, as well as coordinate with teams from Operations, Sales, Health Coaching, Security, and Business Development through the complete product development cycle.
This is a unique role that will test your skills and expose you to all facets of our business while we rapidly scale and expand our offering.
Your work will directly enable Omada’s ability to scale its impact across multiple health conditions, to meet the needs of a rapidly growing and diverse customer base, and to further integrate with the healthcare ecosystem at large. This role will have one eye on fulfilling our near-term use cases and the other on enabling the Omada of tomorrow. The best candidates will have succeeded in building systems in such a way.
You will love this job if you:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience - a mix of early and mature stage company experience is a plus. Experience in digital health is a big plus.
- Strong people/relationship skills, experience understanding team dynamics, concerns, and generally high EQ
- PM experience on teams working on data products, integrations and/or platform infrastructure
- Strong technical background, including SQL, coding experience
- Expertise in using both qualitative insights and quantitative findings to inform the development process
- Deep experience defining, reporting and executing against team level KPIs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.