Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We’re looking to add a full-time Recruiting Coordinator to the People and Culture team. You will help support the continued exhilarating growth of Omada by owning interview coordination across key open roles. You will also be the first point of contact for candidates, making sure their time with us is a positive one.
The ability to move swiftly through a high volume of work, think creatively to improve processes, and welcome both candidates and new hires warmly will serve you well. This role will be a perfect fit if you’re looking to join a tight-knit team that’s psyched to support the rapid growth of Omada Health and our product expansion!
- Schedule interviews for candidates, reserve Zooms and ensure the candidate has an amazing experience, no matter the outcome
- Work closely with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and their team to move candidates expeditiously and communicate their status throughout the process
- Maintain our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Strategize with our wonderful Recruiting Team to refine recruiting processes
- Screen candidates and assist on other projects as needed
- Own additional Recruiting and People Ops tasks
You will love this job if you have:
- Spent time in a high-demand environment
- Experience managing sensitive information, handling it with discretion and confidentiality
- A prompt, punctual, and responsive style
- Flexibility and willingness to pitch in where needed
- Incredible organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through, and ability to focus in a space and role where you are in demand and likely to be interrupted!
- A welcoming style, and a reliable team player
Bonus points for:
- Experience with human resources, recruiting, coordination, office management or customer-facing roles
- A desire to grow into recruiting
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.