Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As a leader of our Enterprise Sales Team, the Regional Director, Enterprise Sales, East position manages support functions essential to sales and regional development working directly with Omada Account Executives. This includes sales process optimization, sales skills training, career development, sales meetings, sales tools support (CRM), sales territory planning, providing precise and accurate communications to all interacting departments and forecasting. The Regional Director works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization and supported. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of internal/field sales, marketing, business processes, as well as Salesforce.
The Regional Director will report to the SVP, Sales. The ideal candidate has experience in leading teams within the healthcare or benefits space, securing new business through direct contracts and channel sales, facilitating career development of high-performance sales teams, in-depth understanding of national/regional health plan design and aligning with internal stakeholders to develop sound marketing and go-to-market strategies. Compensation for this role will include a base salary plus an incentive component tied to team performance.
- Sales Execution - Oversee a team responsible for lead-generation-to-close with enterprise customers; securing direct contracts; expediting time to value by strategically aligning with appropriate channel partners.
- Sales Forecasting - Deliver precise and accurate sales forecasts to commercial operations and internal stakeholders.
- Sales Strategy - Business planning and development of assigned territory. Design and deliver motivational incentive compensation plans aligned with business objectives
- Marketing Strategy - Build awareness with key decision-makers within enterprises – collaborate with Marketing, Health Plan Sales, and Clinical Affairs to execute regional/state/payer awareness campaigns; employer-related conference execution
- Voice of the Customer - provide prospect and client feedback to drive ongoing product innovation; field-level competitive intelligence gathering; trends impacting payers
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience leading teams in enterprise, health plan or benefit sales
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience maintaining ongoing relationships with large, complex clients
- Ability to close a sale, having the communication skills, credibility, and authority to handle each client from lead generation through contract execution
- Experience negotiating and structuring incentive compensation plans
- Experience learning and communicating clinical data and concepts for the purposes of sales and marketing to CMO’s, Medical Directors, C-suite, VP functional owners, and Sales/Account leads
- Perseverance to drive contracts for our unique solution forward, often educating the prospect about the required contracting model, claims submission parameters, and Omada’s fit within the landscape of existing health plan programs and resources
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- An agile, intelligent, dynamic thinker with ability to tailor messages and communications to the intended audience and respond nimbly during prospect meetings across numerous topics
- A team player that will work ardently towards exceeding their own quota and deliver outstanding results, but never do so at the expense of a colleague or Omada
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 400,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.