Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Member Support Agents resolve issues and answer questions from our members about the Omada program and app via email and phone. Omada Agents are excited about educating people about how the Omada program works, and are ready to help members troubleshoot through any barriers, ensuring quick resolve and a positive experience. Agents aren’t afraid to ask questions, and are eager to learn about new product features and updates to better assist our members. Agents looking to grow their career in operations will express interest in Member Support processes, how we work, identify ways we can improve and drive those ideas to completion. Member Support Agents thrive working in a team, and are always willing to help, both members and team mates.
You’ll love this role if you are passionate about working on a team, providing stellar service experiences, able to nurture collaboration, hungry to learn the nuances of our digital health business, and enthusiastic about the ambiguity of a constantly changing start-up environment. Our team’s mission is to delight those we help and resolve problems quickly, accurately, and with empathy. We strive to deliver a seamless Omada experience to our members.
- Communicate and provide support to members over chat, email, and phone in a way that embodies the company mission and values
- Process applications with accuracy and with attention to detail in a considerate and timely manner
- Go above and beyond to provide world class member experiences resolving member’s inquiries and overall put our members first
- Increase overall member satisfaction by meeting and exceeding support metrics and service levels
- Be empowered to work autonomously, continuously learning, and are expected to adhere to meeting schedules, times, and prioritize accordingly
- Act with discretion and confidentiality when handling member information
- Develop and maintain an aptitude and knowledge of our products, processes and systems
- Work in close partnership with peers and cross-functional teams to improve Member Support processes
- Periodically work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new products or enhancements
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Experience on a growing support team at a startup or in the healthy industry
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service or call center experience
- Communication. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Clear, empathetic communicator able to balance rapport and problem solving. You are comfortable communicating through email, phone, and application.
- Problem solving. Use creative and critical thinking strategies to provide a great member experience.
- Confidentiality. You act with discretion and can be trusted to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Learner mindset. You’re highly self-directed, adaptable, and up for feedback in a fast paced, always changing environment.
- Personable. You love engaging with and meeting members and enjoy building relationships.
- Accountable. You see the value in both, giving and receiving, constructive feedback and you often seek new opportunities to improve and develop your skills.
- Process oriented. Always thinking of how you can improve processes to make the team even more efficient.
- Proactive. You’re always anticipating what might come next and how to better support the team.
- You've been part of a growing support team at a startup or in the health industry
- You are interested in a career in support, healthcare and technology
- Adaptability - Be able to quickly shift and adjust course as needed with an ever changing environment
You will love this job if this describes you:
- You are first to tackle toughest support cases, enjoying the challenge of solving new issues well
- You mindfully manage your stress levels, focus on what matters most in managing your time, and maintain a positive, calm presence within a startup environment
- Availability 9 am to 6 pm EST
- Must be available during the holiday season
- Must be available January through March (no extended vacation)
- Must be available for 40 hours during first week for training
- Must be able to commute to the office when/if it reopens?
- Must be able to commit to working some holidays
- Be comfortable sitting or standing at a desk for an average of 7 hours a working day
- Be comfortable using a headset to be on the phone and Apple laptop
- Be comfortable working in a quiet environment to support members on email, phone, or chat
- 16+ hours per week
- This is a non-benefit role
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.