Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for a Manager of Partner Enablement to play a critical role in driving Omada’s commercial organization success. This role will be a key partner to drive organizational alignment, accelerate performance ramp and support the overall effectiveness of the Partnerships team. You will be providing segment specific support for the team, including but not limited to: ongoing training, development of tools and resources, and reporting that the partnerships managers can leverage to grow and retain their relationships. This person is empathetic, energetic, driven and self-starter with strong experience in sales/partner enablement. This position reports directly to, and works closely with the Director, Sales Enablement. This position can be either remote or San Francisco-based.
- Coordinate with the partnerships leadership team to identify the needs of the evolving and diverse channel market demands
- Customize, design, and build sales training content, tools and resources that are unique to each channel in order to improve and influence results
- Lead the cross-functional team with sales enablement, sales operations and marketing to execute on the identified needs and ensure efficient, thorough and on-time deliverables
- Conduct ongoing analysis of the current state in conjunction with sales operations and leverage the data and insights to design programs for partner manager success
- Maintain the week to week while thinking about how to improve Omada’s processes and tools as it relates to enablement
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in B2B environment in a sales, sales/partner enablement, training or operations capacity
- Ability to think both qualitatively and quantitatively about supporting a go-to-market strategy
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience supporting a high growth and scaling organization
- Excellent listening and communication skills and ability to collaborate with different teams and personalities
- Curiosity to learn and ability to think creatively about solutions with customer centric approach
- Ability to roll up your sleeves in the day to day, while thinking about the bigger picture!
You will love this job if you are:
- Adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Able to take charge and create a path forward while dealing with an evolving organization; create clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Energized by the task at hand - to scale a growing organization’s enablement function
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.