Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time. To achieve this mission, we’re developing a Strategic Alliance ecosystem that consists of health plans, PBMs, and health service providers.
As a critical part of our Payer Access team, we’re looking for a seasoned professional who will drive the activation and success of our Strategic Alliances. This accountability is anchored in the ability to build meaningful relationships with our Alliances that deliver on both parties’ business goals. The Strategic Alliance Manager drives results by setting strategic direction and charting the path for execution with internal and external stakeholders. This work stands to have outsized leverage on Omada Health’s go-to-market approach and impact in the world.
The ideal candidate has a background in healthcare, perhaps working with health plans, PBMs, or health services organizations today.
- Lead the overall relationship for a book of new and existing Strategic Alliances, mapping key Omada and partner stakeholders to drive alignment
- Collaborate with the Alliance Delivery Lead to bring new Alliances live; serve as a point of escalation to resolve issues that emerge during the implementation phase of the relationship
- Develop and execute measurable activation plans to meet both organizations’ goals with the partnership, including growth and expansion
- Manage channel pipeline with internal stakeholders, with responsibility for revenue growth
- Conduct regular business reviews with Alliances to assess progress against goals and identify areas for further partnership
- Provide Alliances with an exceptional Omada experience, delivered efficiently and enabled by internal Omada teams
- On behalf of your Alliances, collaborate with Omada teams to progress thinking and innovation on products and services
You will be successful in this job if you:
- Have 6+ years healthcare experience in managing external business relationships with either partners/alliances or customers
- Possess an know-how for partner-centric distribution models
- Demonstrate a passion for innovation in US Healthcare
- Honor Omada’s values: Hustles Smart-Be Humble-Participants first-Grow together-Empower partners-Swing Big
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.