Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are hiring a Sourcer to support technical, commercial and general growth across Omada. This is a 6 month contract position joining five other recruitment team members, who together have helped scale Omada over the last few years. You will report to the Recruiting Operations Manager and work with a variety of hiring managers, departments and recruiters to find us the best candidates, in addition to assisting on projects related to process improvement, systems and recruiting operations and talent strategy. You will also help us design and build our first-ever focused pipelines of diverse talent with historically underrepresented groups (URM).
- Help Omada find amazing candidates across all departments and levels of seniority
- Work closely with recruiters, hiring managers and recruiting coordinators to build a pipeline of passive and active candidates
- Partner with the existing talent team to strategize how to build current and future candidate pipelines
- Use existing tools to optimize outreach and candidate campaign strategy
- Test and try old and new sourcing strategies, while staying abreast of current and new sourcing software or trends
- Track pipeline metrics, recruiting funnel metrics and performance data to share with team and other stakeholders
You will love this job if you have:
- 6 months to a year + of experience working in a sourcing/recruiting capacity
- A love of technology, and a determination to get the most out of it
- Greenhouse or other ATS experience is preferred
- Proficiency in using LinkedIn Recruiter, general Boolean searches and other sourcing, outreach and CRM-related tools
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- A creative, open-minded approach to sourcing projects and challenges
- A strong track record of developing creative innovative strategies and initiatives
- A keen attention to the important details, with excellent written skills
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.