Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
You have built the beginnings of a successful career in Sales Development, Inside Sales or partner sales and are looking to take the next step in your personal and professional development. Maybe it’s time to stop setting up business for others and start closing them yourself. Maybe you want to start selling something that has the potential to impact thousands of lives in a positive way. You are excited about the opportunity to be an integral part to building a business unit from the ground up. You are willing and motivated to receive feedback, learn and get better every day.
The Account Executive, Small & Mid-Sized Business Sales will be responsible for building, managing and executing a territory specific sales pipeline. You will focus on building deep relationships with channel partners (Health Plan Account Managers, Benefits Consultants, other channel resellers), understanding the nuances of channel partner sales tactics and strategies, penetrating new enterprise opportunities all while managing the full, end-to-end sales process. And, of course, closing business.
At the highest level, this means you will:
- Work diligently to maintain a healthy pipeline, with regular reporting to your group leader
- Remain up to date on the newest trainings and updates at Omada; timely completion of all training and certifications are required
- Grow your pipeline through channel relationship building and proactive outreach
- Manage the full sales process; early stage identification, mid-stage product pitches and demos, contract negotiations (as needed) and ‘pre-selling’ / gathering all important information required for implementation and a smooth handoff to the Customer Success Management team
- Record all communications in Salesforce and maintain regular updates to your accounts, partners, contacts and opportunities;
- Provide insight/ideas on sales process, sales tactics, success and challenges to group leader and above
- Exceed an annual enrollment quota
You will love this job if you have:
- 2-4 years of experience in sales or a sales related role; interaction in healthcare, benefits/HR sales or channel sales preferred
- Consistent history of exceeding sales or sales development goals/quotas; year over year or quarter over quarter improvement a strong bonus
- Proficiency in Salesforce, LinkedIn, pipeline dynamics and other sales tools
- Comfortable selling over the phone, via web based presentations and in person
In addition to experience, a number of innate or nurtured attributes will be instrumental:
- Humble - Although you have some experience, you are open and willing to start from a clean slate; your ego is not big enough to believe there is nothing to improve
- Resilient - You can handle difficult days, months or even quarters but come back everyday ready to fight for the next deal;
- Fire - You possess the burning desire to win. You will do whatever it takes to close business (but no unethical behavior - we don’t do that)
- Creativity - The power of our go-to-market lies in the unique ways we’re able to deliver value to our customers. There has never been a broadly-reimbursed digital program like Omada’s, and a bit of creativity in our sales execution will enable outsized, landmark results.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.