Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
The Director of Marketing Operations role at Omada is a high-impact and critical role. We are looking for someone who has proven marketing operations and management experience and is able to develop and implement creative solutions to marketing’s operational requirements and challenges. You must have great attention to detail, be well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will have an understanding of how to work across several channels (B2B, Channel, DTC), and develop funnel analytics accordingly. This position reports to the Vice President of Demand Generation.
The successful candidate is able to focus on the operational aspects of a dynamic marketing team, be a hands-on operational leader, and day-to-day manager. A team player working collaboratively with sales, marketing, and cross-functional teams to drive success through best practices and efficiencies.
As a member of the marketing team, you will work to build, evangelize, and deliver a world-class marketing operations function to support our sales and marketing teams. This leadership role will work closely with our executive, marketing, sales, and product teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market that is servicing three different channels (B2B, Channel and DTC).
- Lead and develop team of Marketing Operations Managers who support marketing and sales stakeholders
- Oversee and support our marketing automation tools including Marketo, and the interactions with other integrated systems such as Salesforce, ABM, data quality and augmentation sources
- Partner with sales operations on cross-functional initiatives that impact global sales efforts
- Assess, refine, and communicate marketing best practices, maintenance of campaign, program, drip & nurture program metrics
- Benchmark current marketing activities, performance and investment levels, and develop strategy for continual improvement
- Optimize lead scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development for qualification, and to increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Manage and grow Marketing database, while ensuring data integrity and governance
- Ensure accurate and timely synchronization between Marketo and Salesforce databases
- Create future vision for a scalable marketing technology stack, and manage vendor relationships and contracts
- Provide exemplary service to internal customers such as sales, marketing program managers, and execs as needed
- Define business analytics and work with the team to maintain dashboards and reports to measure all aspects of the marketing lead generation engine: database cleanliness, campaign effectiveness, and overall business performance. This will include several channels, including B2B, channel and Direct to consumer.
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for marketing effectiveness
- Develop a set of executive reports that accurately communicate Marketing effectiveness
You will love this job if you:
- 10+ years experience with increasing levels of responsibility leading teams and driving cross-functional, global marketing operations initiatives
- Marketo Certification required
- Leading an organization through rapid growth as well as managing people, relationships, and expectations in a dynamic environment
- Experience in the use of business analytics, key performance indicators and dashboards
- Experience with use of third-party data sources for lead database building and augmentation
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Understanding of key technologies and developments in marketing technology
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment juggling and executing on multiple priorities
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Math, Master’s degree/MBA preferred
- Based in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.