Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are hiring a Recruiter to support technical, commercial and general growth across Omada. This is a 6 month contract position joining five other recruitment team members, who together have helped scale Omada over the last few years. You will report to the Recruiting Operations Manager and work with a variety of hiring managers, departments and recruiters to hire the best candidates, in addition to assisting on projects related to process improvement, systems and recruiting operations and talent strategy.
- Help Omada find amazing candidates across our Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Commercial teams (to name a few!)
- Create a great candidate experience across all of Omada’s hiring activities
- Negotiate offers and ensure a high close rate for candidates
- Track and understand relevant recruiting metrics
- Challenge the status quo and provide useful suggestions for improvement
- Support the learning & development of hiring managers and fellow recruitment team members
- Inspire everyone to be a Recruiter for Omada
You will love this job if you have:
- 2-5 years recruitment experience, ideally at a high-growth startup
- A passion for helping companies scale, and an ability to gracefully adapt to rapid change
- A creative, open-minded approach to new projects and challenges
- A keen attention to the important details, and a knack for improving recruitment outcomes through process improvement
- A strong track record of developing creative recruitment strategies and initiatives
- A love of technology, and a determination to get the most out of it
- Greenhouse or other ATS experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- A powerful work ethic, and a willingness to go the extra mile for the team
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.