Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We're looking for a part-time Participant Support Agent to help Omada participants with general inquiries, enrollment, and troubleshooting.
Participant Support Agents resolve issues and answer questions from our participants about the Omada program and app via email and phone. Omada Agents are excited about educating people about how the Omada program works, and are ready to help participants troubleshoot through any barriers, ensuring quick resolve and a positive experience. Agents aren’t afraid to ask questions, and are eager to learn about new product features and updates to better assist our participants. Agents looking to grow their career in operations will express interest in Participant Support processes, how we work, identify ways we can improve and drive those ideas to completion. Participant Support Agents thrive working on a team, and are always willing to help, both participants and team mates.
You’ll love this role if you are passionate about working on a team, providing stellar service experiences, able to nurture collaboration, hungry to learn the nuances of our digital health business, and enthusiastic about the ambiguity of a constantly changing start-up environment. Our team’s mission is to delight those we help and resolve problems quickly, accurately, and with empathy. We strive to deliver a seamless Omada experience to our participants.
- Resolve email, phone and application cases swiftly and accurately with an empathetic mindset highlighting one of our company values--participants first
- Resolve email, phone cases that include app or device troubleshooting, and sharing product knowledge with participants
- Works closely with peers to improve Participant Support processes
- Make each interaction with participants meaningful, and remove barriers to their success
- Collaborate seamlessly and uphold our team’s culture of supporting each other’s success by being open and encouraging in communication, displaying good intentions and not putting your own needs before the needs of your teammates
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Experience on a growing support team at a startup or in the health industry
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service or call center experience
- The desire to serve participants by providing a kind, caring, and thorough service experience
- A positive and calming presence, as you prioritize and progress in a quick-paced environment
- A love for process and efficiency, and a drive to improve process through problem analysis, testing, iteration and validation
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, and diligence to solve any issues that arise
- A “yes and”, ready-to-serve commitment to our team and participants
- Passion for a career in Operations and for Omada Health’s mission
You will love this job if this describes you:
- You are first to tackle toughest support cases, enjoying the challenge of solving new issues well
- You mindfully manage your stress levels, focus on what matters most in managing your time, and maintain a positive, calm presence within a startup environment
- You have a strong desire to grow your career in digital health
A requirement for this role includes ability to work the last two weeks of December, and January through March without vacation time off, potentially including holidays.
Working hours are 24 hours a week, with the possibility of working 40+ hours some weeks between January and March.
- Competitive salary
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals (when in the office)
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health:
Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.