Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for a Director of Sales Operations to play a key role in driving our commercial organization’s performance and efficiency. In this role, you will report to the Vice President of Commercial Operations & Strategy and work directly with the Sales, Customer Success and Channel Partnership teams to create and oversee scalable processes focused on increasing sales productivity and efficiency. You will also become the go-to person and subject matter expert in our core sales operations functions including sales metrics and planning, territory planning, targeting, incentive compensation, data governance, and sales metrics.
- Serve as a leader and trusted advisor to field sales managers on business metrics and planning
- Partner cross functionally to support alignment and execution of Omada’s go to market strategy
- Oversee and support Omada’s sales pipeline processes, including pipeline reviews with sales leadership through capacity planning for cross functional teams
- Lead, coach and mentor your team, who’s responsible for Omada’s Commercial tool stack delivering standard
- Ensure best practice solutions are implemented for territory alignment and targeting
- Responsible for end-to-end incentive compensation process including preparing IC plan,
goal settings for multiple sales forces, regular updates on sales performance KPIs, IC
payouts and IC reporting
- Partner closely with Sales Forecasting to ensure cohesive metrics and processes across the Commercial Organization
- Recommend forward thinking ways to evolve our business processes and metrics to increase sales effectiveness
- Lead multidisciplinary projects and provide project, operational and business support to management.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 10-12+ years of relevant experience in sales operations, sales, or FP&A
- Experience in both large, well-run public companies and smaller, high-growth
companies is a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Finance, or related field
- Advanced excel, SFDC, and experience with leveraging multiple databases to drive
models and analysis forward
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels and functions of the organization
- A proven track record of hiring and building world class sales ops teams
- A passion for people management and professional development
- Clear communication and planning
- Innate curiosity in understanding the driving factors contributing to performance and go to market success or challenges
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and systems skills
You will love this job if you are:
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Able to take charge and create a path forward while dealing with an evolving organization; creating clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Energized by the task at hand - to scale a growing organizations sales operations function
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.