Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
To achieve this mission, we are building a partner ecosystem that’s comprised of benefits consultants, health plans, and select health service providers to grow our business and drive even more impact.
As a critical part of our Business Development team, we are looking for a professional who will drive the creation, growth, and nurturing of the Omada program within Strategic Alliances. This accountability is anchored on operationalizing reseller and referral partnerships, which includes strategies, business process, workflows, and relationship management capabilities. The Strategic Alliance Manager needs to deliver results by setting clear goals and making things happen by inspiring and influencing cross-functional teams -- internally and externally. This work stands to have outsized leverage on Omada Health’s go-to-market approach and impact in the world.
The ideal candidate has experience working in health plan or benefits consulting organizations, as well as a client facing and/or sales background. Ideally, this role is based in San Francisco.
- Own the overall relationship for new and existing Alliances (health plans and strategic business partners)
- Collaborate with the Alliance Implementation Lead to bring new Alliances live; serve as a point of escalation to resolve issues that emerge during the implementation phase of the relationship
- Develop and execute ongoing go-to-market plans with Alliances to drive opportunities for Omada’s sales team
- Manage Alliance pipeline, with accountability for revenue growth
- Conduct regular business reviews with Alliances to assess progress against plans
- Conduct regular business reviews with internal stakeholders to report out on Alliance results and metrics you have helped drive
- Provide Alliances with a delightful experience, delivered efficiently and enabled by internal Omada teams, if appropriate
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 6-10+ years healthcare experience in managing external business relationships with either partners/alliances or customers
- Combined operational pre-sales and post-sales experience
- Operating know-how for partner-centric distribution models
- Demonstrates curiosity, a passion for changing US healthcare, and is a collaborative worker
- Honors Omada’s values: Hustles Smart-Be Humble-Participants first-Grow together-Empower partners-Swing Big
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.