Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
The Customer (B2B) Support team sits within the Customer Success Org and works together with sales, customer success managers, marketing, data, and engineering teams to provide a seamless post-sales onboarding experience and exceptional customer service that is proactive for all of our clients. They are responsible for technical configuration and troubleshooting of Omada systems, coordinating with internal and external partners to provide participant activity reports, and general customer service- interpreting customer questions and delivering accurate answers. A successful candidate in this role will thrive as an individual contributor in a collaborative environment, be an exceptional critical thinker who communicates “how” rather than “no” in difficult or ambiguous situations, and takes a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Configure Omada systems and monitor internal readiness to support customer onboarding and off-boarding deadlines
- Manage the intricate life cycle of reporting requests and communicate updates to Customer Success Managers (CSM), customers, and involved third party vendors
- Proactively identify and resolve documentation and workflow gaps and inefficiencies, both internally and across teams
- Coordinate with CSMs and the Marketing team to ensure everyone is equipped with necessary information for timely enrollment campaigns
- Investigate, triage, and resolve cases from external and internal stakeholders
- Serve as a point of escalation for participant-related cases from customers and/or CSMs
- Create and manage secure file transfer protocol (sFTP) connections for customers, third-party aggregators, and health plans
- Setup and monitor incoming data feeds for failures and perform level 1 troubleshooting
- Contribute to individual and team-level operational metrics for CSAT, response time, and quality assurance
You will love this job if you:
- Are a tenacious problem solver who thinks critically and isn’t afraid to ask questions in order to drive resolution
- Are comfortable practicing proactivity and autonomy in ambiguous or frustrating situations
- Communicate by telling “why” rather than saying “yes” or “no”
- Can follow existing processes as well as identify the need for new or updated ones
- Are detail-oriented and can follow-along in an ever-changing environment
- Love the balance of working on individual deliverables and collaborating in and across teams when necessary
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 1-2 years of experience in B2B and/or B2C support or a client-facing role
- Baseline knowledge of Excel operations including data sorting and filtering, reformatting files, searching within files, and performing data validations
- Experience anticipating client needs and proactively helping to resolve them
- Proven ability to work iteratively cross-functionally
- A strong aptitude for learning and using various programs and tools, including, but not limited to: Zendesk (or other similar CRM), Salesforce, Google Suite, etc.
- A desire to help evolve a team and function
Bonus points if you have:
- Customer implementation and/or project management experience in a B2B environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growing organization and understand the related challenges
- A background in healthcare and experience safeguarding PHI
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.