Physera has joined Omada Health! We’ve added our musculoskeletal solution to its suite of digital care programs for the prevention and self-management of diabetes, hypertension, and mental health. Omada will begin offering the musculoskeletal program immediately, making the company the most comprehensive provider of digital care in the market.
Physera is looking for experienced physical therapists to join our team part-time and treat patients through the Physera platform. This role provides the opportunity to get exposure to the growing field of TelePT and have direct impact on patients' lives through a convenient and effective medium.
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Perform video visits with patients through the Physera platform and deliver the Physera treatment program
- Provide patients with therapeutic exercise programs help improve motion and mobility
- Motivate patients asynchronously during treatment period in order to help them achieve the best compliance possible
- Give patients information and training to reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care services
You will love this job if you have:
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist
- Intensive education and clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Professional behaviour
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice physical therapy in one or more states
- Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Allowance for home office setup
- Participation in peer-recognition program
- The opportunity to join an incredible company and work with incredible people
About Us: Physera provides individualized physical therapy delivered by expert PTs through the convenience of a smartphone. Our cutting-edge technology supports a convenient, !engaging, and personal care experience – driving higher adherence and better outcomes. We remove unnecessary complexity from healthcare enabling patients and providers to focus on the aspects of care that are shown to help people get better. We partner with employers and health plans focused on improving the quality of life for their employees and plan members.
Physera is committed to building a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.