Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our Sales Operations team. As we continue to grow we are seeking a highly strategic, driven, and analytical individual that can play a key role within our commercial team. In this role you will partner with all levels of the organization from the Executive leadership to account executives. The role is ideal if you have delivered meaningful processes and tools that have supported and enhanced revenue growth and also condensed complex data analysis into board ready presentations.
This is a multidimensional role and is ideal if you have experience broadly and deeply across all areas of sales operations including processes, reporting and analysis, modeling, delivering presentations, and commercial excellence. You are a strong collaborator across the commercial organization, are adaptable to continuous new requirements and requests, and have skills and a strong desire to see our commercial teams succeed.
- Standardize and build business reporting metrics for strategic analysis and internal business review at all levels of the organization including executive, middle management, and field level sellers.
- Ability to translate different sets of data into a compelling whole story that drives value for commercial leadership.
- Create and maintain documentation on key processes, policies and relevant training materials.
- Work alongside commercial leaders to define quarterly objectives, standardize business reporting, and create dashboards for sales executives and teams.
- Support the execution of the annual planning cycle, including: capacity planning, territory design, incentive compensation and quota, sales roadmaps and targeting. Ability to cohesively define and roll out a formal business planning process dedicated to these key work streams.
- Drive key work streams with the ability to identify milestones, activities, deliverables, and requirements to create project plans and track to deadlines
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in the Sales process. Work closely with the field to identify the opportunities, develop an action plan, monitor execution and report out performance.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking and analyzing the sales funnel from lead to loyal customer and delivering regular insights to the business.
- Partner with sales leadership to develop and train commercial teams on key dashboards, reports, and processes that will make the team more efficient and successful.
- Support incoming requests with the ability to prioritize and communicate timelines with key stakeholders
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 5+ years or work experience in a high-growth, fast paced environment
- Strong salesforce.com experience and acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate data in a cohesive and deliberate manner
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, G-Suite, and Tableau including building models, forecasts, data analysis and data visualizations
- Creative problem solver with an ability to dive into data and uncover trends, insights, and opportunities
- High level of curiosity with a knack for uncovering meaningful discoveries
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and systems skills with a high attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player with outstanding written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.