Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is hiring a Clinical Quality Coordinator to provide clinical oversight and training for the Health Coaches and Certified Diabetes Care & Education Specialists (CDCES) who provide cardiometabolic education and lifestyle counseling to our participants. Your day-to-day will include helping to design and monitor clinical dashboards, reviewing coach performance, and training health coaches for participants with obesity-related chronic disease. You will shape the approach and practice of applying evidence-based education to a virtual setting. This position reports to Omada’s Director of Clinical Services.
You are passionate about providing lifestyle education at scale, particularly using digital tools to connect people to coaches. You have clinical experience providing cardiovascular disease and diabetes education as well as supervising and training a team. You are well-versed in clinical best practice for cardiovascular disease, diabetes education and weight management. You are a strong advocate for patients and clinical staff. And most importantly, you are creative and love to think strategically about providing care at scale in new ways.
- Have a valid license as an RN
- Advise and consult cross-functionally to oversee Quality across Omada
- Maintain accreditation and support internal and external audit activities
- Ensure consistent application of safety-based exclusion criteria by staffing medical escalations
- Conduct coach training and serve as a consult to our coaching team
- Work side-by-side with health coaching and specialist teams to ensure high quality care
- Stay current on diabetes education and weight management best practices to leverage proven techniques to enhance program engagement and outcomes
You will love this job if you have:
- The ability to translate face-to-face interactions to the digital world
- A compassionate and empathetic "people person”
- Proven technical ability and a high level of tech savviness
- A firm grasp on effective and efficient communication through digital platforms
- A fast learner and are able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Committed to the mission of Omada and the lifestyle changes we inspire
Bonus points for:
- You are a certified Diabetes Care & Education Specialist (CDCES)
- Have experience in monitoring clinical quality, including generating and maintaining dashboards
- Have additional background or interest in health technology, informatics, or telemedicine.
- Have stellar written and oral communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.