Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is hiring a Clinical Product Specialist Nurse Practitioner to provide clinical expertise to our product team to develop best-in-class virtual solutions for chronic disease, specifically within diabetes and using Continuous Glucose Monitoring technology. We are especially interested in Nurse Practitioners with an informatics or tech background. Your day-to-day will include working with product managers, designers, user insight teams, data scientists, engineers, and diabetes educators, to translate evidence-based approaches for lifestyle behavior change and chronic disease management into scalable, virtually-delivered interventions. This position reports to Omada’s Director of Clinical Services and may be a remote role.
- Advise and consult with Omada’s product team.
- Work side-by-side with our designers, user insight teams, data scientists, engineers, and diabetes educators to develop high quality products.
- Stay current on diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and weight management best practices to leverage proven techniques to enhance program engagement and outcomes.
You will love this job if you:
- Have 1-2 years experience working with a product team or hospital tech team as a clinical/health expert.
- Hold a current clinical license in advanced nursing (NP).
- Have CDE/CDCES certification through the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators (NCBDE)
- Have deep experiencing in diabetes management
- Have 2+ years experience utilizing and interpreting blood glucose CGM technology
- Have stellar project management, written, and oral communication skills.
You are passionate about applications of health behavior change to obesity-related chronic disease. You have clinical experience putting evidence based approaches for behavior change into practice. You are well-versed in clinical best practices for management of diabetes and cardiovascular disease. In particular you have experience with managing patients using CGM for diabetes monitoring. You have a strong background in implementing interventions leveraging behavior science in a non-academic setting. You work well with diverse teams. And most importantly, you are creative and love to think strategically about providing care at scale in new ways.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- One day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.