Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Are you excited about the opportunity to help scale the delivery of clinical services provided by a team of licensed and credentialed health care professionals (HCPs)? As Senior Manager, Clinical Operations you will help design, build, and execute systems, tools, and processes that equip Omada’s specialist-level HCPs to deliver consistent, efficient, and high quality care to participants in Omada’s Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, and Behavioral Health products.
In this role you will report to Omada’s Vice President, Operations & Care Delivery and will own the end-to-end operational support for Omada’s Clinical Services team. You will work closely with Omada’s Diabetes Specialists, Hypertension Specialists, and Behavioral Health Specialists to support the successful delivery of care through our digital platform. In addition to directly supporting our teams of specialist-level HCPs, you will also partner with Omada’s Health Coaching Operations team, Participant Support team, Supply Chain team, and Device Experience team to ensure Omada is successful in the holistic delivery of our care for participants.
- Identify and prioritize operational needs supporting Omada’s specialist-level HCPs across multiple product lines
- Design and implement processes to manage geographic restrictions based on state-specific regulations for specialist-level HCP licensure and credentials
- Implement and manage systems to ensure appropriate maintenance of licensure and credentials by Omada’s specialist-level HCPs (i.e., continuing education requirements, residency requirements, state-specific renewal requirements)
- Manage processes to support expanded geographic credentialing for specialist-level HCPs
- Support capacity planning for specialists-level HCPs for both product line specific staffing and cross-product staffing
- Design and implement scalable hiring processes for a variety of clinical credentials
- Implement systems and develop tools to support on-boarding, ongoing training, and national/regional conferences for specialist-level HCPs
- Develop tools to facilitate effective performance management processes for specialist-level HCPs
- Partner with the Health Coaching Operations team, Clinical Services team, and Participant Support team to design and implement effective communication systems and protocols for the cross-functional members of a participant’s care team
- Partner with the Health Coaching Operations team, Product Development team, and Data team to identify and prioritize additional features to be built in Omada’s proprietary care platform
You will be successful in this job if you:
- Have 8+ years experience that includes:
- Clinical administration in a high-volume setting
- Developing processes and tools to support operational needs for HCPs
- Leading cross-functional efforts that support clinical and non-clinical teams
- Designing processes that balance clinical needs, product needs, and business needs
- Implementing new programs or products in a clinical setting
- Are driven to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced, and high-growth environment with dedicated, mission-oriented people
- Have excellent communication skills with an ability to solve problems at the intersection of stakeholders’ needs
- Are experienced in making quick, informed decisions with 80% information
- Are detail oriented and highly organized with a focus on delivering efficient and effective solutions
You will love this job if you are:
- A Planner, who has incredible organizational skills and the ability to adapt to the unexpected
- A Self-Starter, who has the ability to think creatively, with long-term goals in mind, while focusing on executing against day-to-day needs
- A Problem-Solver, who uses rockstar multi-tasking and project management skills to respond proactively to challenges both in and out of your control
- A Go-Getter, who loves working alongside others who have a strong work ethic and has a willingness to go the extra mile
- A Facilitator, with a resourceful ability to respond to changes without missing a beat, a positive “roll up your sleeves” attitude, and a process-oriented nature
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health:
Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.