Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are a rapidly growing San Francisco-based digital healthcare company and we are looking for a passionate seasoned Systems Engineer to help us scale and mature our IT Team.
In this role, you will assist in designing, building and maintaining a vast array of corporate systems and applications necessary to power our continued success. We value self-motivated, disciplined and service-oriented IT professionals who seek a collaborative environment and the opportunity to make a strategic difference. You should be proactive in learning new technologies and ready to lead technical work.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- A strong work ethic and a desire to provide exceptional service
- The ability to perform basic network connectivity troubleshooting of LAN, WAN and WAP devices
- Experience managing macOS with JAMF Pro
- Basic Microsoft Active Directory management
- Familiarity with ZenDesk or equivalent issue management system
- A collaborative mindset with a desire to share and absorb skills and information to create a stronger, more knowledgeable, and capable team
- Empower health coaches to make a positive impact on the health outcomes and happiness of our participants
- Solve big problems to help the company automate, scale, and mature
- Own a ticket queue for technical support for computer systems, networks, A/V systems, MDM, applications
- Deploy, manage, and secure macOS and iOS endpoints with JAMF Pro
- Participate in an onboarding program of new Omadans
- Manage and support SaaS applications including Google G Suite, Okta, Sophos Cloud, Slack, Zoom, Concur, Asana, and many others
- Provide basic support of corporate networks/systems including Meraki LAN and WLAN infrastructure as well as Windows Active Directory.
- Maintain an inventory of all IT assets
- Design and document operational procedures
Bonus points for:
- Comfortable with HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2 and general health care industry controls
- Experience with hosted VoIP, Cisco Meraki and/or VMware ESX servers
- Experience managing macOS and iOS devices with JAMF Pro
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Experience with Asset Management
- Microsoft, Apple, Cisco certifications
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.