Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada Health is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst to take ownership of support for the SDR team, Enterprise Sales team, and B2B Marketing team. You will be responsible for providing data-driven, accurate, and relevant information to Sales and Business Leadership to be used to inform decision making, increase knowledge, and assist in driving actions.
In this role, you will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager. You will be responsible for a broad area of activities that support the Sales organization, including commissions, incentive compensation planning, executive presentation support, and ad hoc analysis. This role will be a key partner to the Sales organization in providing support and insights around our complex sales activity!
- Create models, perform analysis, and develop presentation materials in support of the annual incentive compensation planning process
- Take ownership of monthly and quarterly commission process and generate statements; develop and own related reporting
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership on key strategic projects around territory alignments, team roadmaps and sales strategy
- Support the implementation of new business processes and reporting to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide regular and ad hoc support and analysis to business partners by leveraging Salesforce.com and other data sources
- Manage the accuracy of sales data within Salesforce.com
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics or related field
- At least 4 years of relevant experience including sales operations and analysis
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Google Suite, with the ability to manipulate large data sets to draw meaningful insights and recommendations
- Experienced with building and running reports and dashboards within Salesforce.com
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and the ability to be agile and flexible in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and systems skills with a high attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player with outstanding written and verbal interpersonal skills
You will love this job if you are:
- Analytical and enjoy complex models
- Someone who enjoys to continuously improve by leveraging data and processes
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Able to take charge and create a path forward while dealing with an evolving organization; create clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Energized by the task at hand - to scale a growing organizations sales operations function
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.