Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to fill the position of Legal Operations Specialist. As the first operational specialist on our growing legal team, you will make an immediate impact by providing administrative and substantive support and by building out new systems and procedures to increase efficiency and support our fast-growing business. As a member of the legal team, you will work closely with other members of the legal, regulatory, and compliance functions and will collaborate cross-functionally with finance, people operations, commercial sales, and other business units.
The role requires a highly organized, dependable, and collaborative individual who excels in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a candidate with impressive organizational skills and a proven track record of prioritizing various projects, consistently meeting deadlines, and managing small projects independently and effectively.
- Play a key role in the management of contracts, corporate transactional documents, and corporate records, including:
- contract review,
- tracking of key terms such as expirations and renewals, and
- generation and maintenance of various legal forms and templates
- Support our attorneys on commercial transactions, corporate matters, and a variety of other legal and cross-functional projects
- Act as a liaison for third parties and for internal clients on various projects, including commercial sales, RFPs, and vendor procurement, and assist them in finding answers to common questions for the legal team
- Manage routine administration of our equity plans, including processing stock option exercises and maintaining equity plan records
- Track and report on the operational performance of the legal team and the progress of various transactions
- Help define and drive a wide range of continuous improvement efforts and identify and implement operational and process improvements to increase efficiency and to enable our group to scale
- Conduct legal and regulatory research in collaboration with the legal, regulatory, and compliance teams
- Manage corporate governance activities, including the preparation of documents, filings, and registrations required to form and maintain entities and to comply with law
- Assist in maintaining internal legal team resources, including contracting playbooks and guidelines
- Assist with the creation, management, maintenance, and administration of training materials for business stakeholders
- Manage existing legal technology solutions and identify and implement new solutions.
- Provide administrative support and assist with the execution of contracts
You will love this job if you:
- 3-7 years of experience in a similar operations role or as a paralegal, either at a law firm or at a technology or healthcare company
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Impressive organizational and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy and data integrity
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude, strong communication skills, and a high standard for professionalism and customer service
- Ability to work with team members and with cross-functional teams at all levels while remaining proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Familiarity with corporate/commercial transactional and equity matters
- Experience conducting legal research
- Experience reading and reviewing contract terms
- Tech savviness, including experience working with Microsoft Office and Google Suite, and ideally, experience with Salesforce and Carta
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.