Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada Health is seeking a technical project manager (TPM) to facilitate technical integrations with Omada’s customers and partners. The TPM supports both customer-facing teams and engineering teams with technical planning for individual integrations and broader product prioritization to help Omada improve its systems.
The TPM's primary goal is to improve Omada's ability to onboard and support customers and strategic alliance partners. The TPM is an expert in Omada's internal systems and works with customer-facing teams to guide customers through those systems and problem solve through challenges. Leveraging their creative vision, the TPM can work directly with business partners to strategically enable the product and build out internal and external integration strategies at scale. The TPM pays attention to both customer and internal needs so that they can work with commercial, support, compliance, product, and engineering teams to improve Omada's systems and processes.
To achieve the above goal, the TPM will be responsible for educating internal teams about technical integration processes, helping determine the specific requirements of integrations, keeping stakeholders updated regarding technical timelines, and working with Omada’s product and engineering teams.
- Own planning, tracking, and documentation to ensure the timeliness, effectiveness, and overall success of your internal and client-facing projects
- Project manage implementation, transitions, and overall technical health of client integrations and product configuration
- Meet with client-facing teams and business partners to provide technical direction
- Work with engineering groups at Omada to understand and evolve how our internal software interfaces with clients and supports strategic initiatives as they relate to implementation and growth
- Contribute to the development and sharing of project management best practices within the Omada
- Limited travel (5%) to client sites
You will love this job if you have:
- 2+ years experience managing complex projects and technical implementations
- 2+ years in a client-facing role
- Proven experience interfacing with engineering and product organizations
- Capacity to construct clear, concise, and effective communications
- A strong tendency towards proactivity for risk management and escalation
- The acumen to balance day-to-day execution with long-term priorities
- The ability to engage with all levels of an organization and with different types of teams (executive, technical, marketing, product, etc.)
- Passion for process improvement and documentation
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Powerpoint, Excel, CSV files
Bonus points if you have:
- Familiarity with agile engineering practices
- Familiarity with SQL
- Knowledge of chronic disease prevention, the US healthcare system, digital health, and the startup work environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.