Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is hiring hypertension nurse specialists for full-time positions (remote or in-office considered) to staff our digital hypertension program. HTN Specialists provide health education and support for people participating in a home blood pressure monitoring program. Day-to-day work will include lifestyle counseling and interpretation of home blood pressure data to support cardiovascular health in an at-risk population. You will serve as a leader in cardiovascular care within a rapidly growing digital care coaching practice through both direct patient care and oversight of other clinical staff.
You have a current license as a registered nurse (RN) with experience and/or passion for cardiovascular health. You are a strong advocate for patients and clinical staff. You recognize the limitations of our current ambulatory care environment and want to be part of delivering care in a new way. You are creative and love to think strategically about problems and don’t shy away from being a leader. You have experience in hypertension education and management as well as in supervising and training a team. You enjoy preventive and/or ambulatory care, specifically patient education in a non-acute care environment.
- Current license as a registered nurse in (one of) 32 eNLC States: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming (TBD - Indiana, New Jersey)
- 2-3 years of practice experience in cardiovascular or primary care
- Experience working with and clinically supervising paraprofessionals in care team setting
- Available to work full-time
- Have stellar written and oral communication skills
You will love this job if you have:
- The ability to translate face-to-face interactions to the digital world
- A compassionate and empathetic "people person”
- Excited to be at the intersection of healthcare and technology
- Proven technical ability and a high level of tech savviness
- A firm grasp on effective and efficient communication through digital platforms
- A fast learner and are able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Committed to the mission of Omada and the lifestyle changes we inspire
Bonus points for:
- Digital health coaching or telemedicine experience
- Additional training in nursing informatics
- Experience with Tableau or other quality monitoring platforms
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation plan
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Allowance for home office setup
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.