Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is hiring a Senior Operations Manager for Customer Success to own the customer journey, to help scale the department for fast growth, and to drive exceptional CSM productivity and efficiency through software and processes. Your day-to-day will include configuring and leveraging various tools like Gainsight and Salesforce to measure success and team performance; providing tactical support and documenting all processes to ensure they are adhered to; collaborating with all department heads to design and execute more efficient workflows to improve scale; and contribute to developing accurate enrollment and revenue expansion forecasts. This position reports to Omada’s Senior Director of Customer Success.
You are highly organized and obsess over both large and small details. You are customer centric and gravitate towards building exceptional connections with people. You have a proven track record for helping companies achieve scale and making other roles become more productive. You build departments that lean on processes over people. You know how to navigate CRMs such as Salesforce and Gainsight to show customer health across the portfolio of customers. You are interested in a highly collaborative and cross-functional role. You have proven success in fast growing startup environments.
- Define the customer experience and service levels for Enterprise and Mid-Market
- Create dashboards to proactively track Customer Success Management performance and customer health in our book of business
- Maintain our centralized location for all playbooks and standard operating procedures
- Identify the cost of each role in Customer Success and the overall cost of service
- Design the most efficient workflow for Customer Success Managers ensuring their time is being spent on ROI generating activities
- Develop long term customer segment strategies ensuring we effectively align with other internal groups and customer requirements
- Report to executives and team on past results, expansion, and forecasts
- Analysis: Track leading indicators of revenue expansion and analyze them to understand what’s going well, areas for improved efficiencies, and risk management
- Own CSAT and NPS program ensuring we continue to show consistent improvements
- Customer Lifecycle: Determine the timing and content of touch points for CSMs along the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption and net promoter score
- External Communications: Coordinate with Marketing/Product teams to develop communications for synchronized email outreaches with CSM touch points
- Risk Management: Detect early signals of at-risk customers, design playbooks for CSMs to address them, and provide path to escalation
- Opportunity Management: Identify top candidates for upsell
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet expansion targets and deliver on customers’ needs, including processes for CSMs to:
- Relay customer feedback to the Product team
- Align with the Support team on resolution of major cases and report product issues to the relevant department leads
- Provide feedback to Sales on the readiness of our customers
- Monitoring, communicating, training, and ensuring adoption of internal process changes (Alliance implementations, EOY planning, etc.)
- Team Structure: Tier existing customers, assign them to CSMs, re-distribute workload as needed, and forecast hiring needs
- Training: Ability to develop and monitor onboarding and refresher training modules to ensure understanding and full adoption of processes.
- Compensation: Partner with Commercial Operations to help determine the metrics on which bonuses are based, and define targets for those metrics
- Enablement: Provide materials and data that help CSMs work more effectively
- Implement and manage Gainsight software that facilitates CSM Ops activities
You will love this job if you:
- Have experience in sales operations or general operations management roles
- Have utilized Salesforce and can create dashboards
- Highly analytical
- Have strong experience in project management
- Have additional background or interest in health technology, informatics, or telemedicine
- Have stellar written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 250,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.