Coordinator, Sales Enablement
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Coordinator to support our Sales Enablement functions. This role will assist in the planning, registration, execution and tracking of high-impact training and learning initiatives. This individual will also project manage sales training courses and onboarding by partnering closely with sales, customer success, sales operations and enablement. A successful coordinator will be an organizational guru, who loves to continually scale and improve processes and partner closely cross functionally across teams at Omada. You will report directly to, and work closely with the Director of Sales Enablement.
- Project manage sales training calls, sessions and onboarding trainings.
- Own the sales learning management system and catalog all presentation content and supporting material for training programs
- Partner with enablement team to support the new sales hire onboarding program with activation of appropriate systems and trainings
- Manage and update documents across both the sales systems and learning management systems to ensure the information and record entry is high quality for our internal and external sales teams
- Collaborate and work closely with sales team members and commercial operations to identify and implement further process efficiencies and streamlining opportunities
- Ensure that programs and trainings are executed efficiently and on-time
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in sales enablement, sales operations or other related function
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across business partners
- Ability to prioritize and manage a number of projects and activities at the same time with strong attention to detail
- Open minded mindset and are a self-starter, with a can-do attitude in a complex, ambiguous environment
- Ability to roll up your sleeves in the day to day, while thinking about the bigger picture!
You will love this job if you are:
- An organization guru who loves to project manage
- Able to take charge and create a path forward while dealing with an evolving organization
- Great team player mentality and comfortable with cross functional teams
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- 401k retirement savings plan
- ...and more
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.