Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada’s participant support team is one of two teams that interact directly with our participants. We take that responsibility to heart and handle our work with care and empathy when solving issues that come our way. We have big hearts for our participants and are looking for a Manager with a big heart to join our team! Our new Manager will have a track record of delivering world-class customer service, and experience hiring, training, managing, developing and coaching employees, while driving accountability with data in a metrics-driven environment.
This leadership role will be responsible for a team of ~10-12 support agents at our HQ2 in Atlanta and reports to the Director of Support in San Francisco. This is an incredible opportunity for the incumbent to form and grow a new team in pursuit of Omada’s incredible mission of inspiring and engaging people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
- Ensure SLAs are met or exceeded. 90% CSAT. 97% first-reply within 48-hours.
- Be dissatisfied with dissatisfaction. Review dissatisfied tickets and reach out to participants to dive deeper into “why” with an eye on improvement.
- Responsible for employee scheduling and staffing coverage
- Work as a partner with our knowledge management lead, training lead, and workforce management lead to improve processes that enhance the participant experience
- Build relationships throughout the Omada organization to ensure the participant support team has the right knowledge to serve our participants
- Lead team members through their development
- Coach team members on their performance and provide candid feedback
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Track record delivering an exemplary experience in a customers-first environment. Call or contact experience are a plus but not a requirement
- 8+ years experience in a contact center role with increasing responsibility (e.g. team lead, workforce management lead, knowledge management lead, training lead) and 1-2 years of experience coaching and managing a large team of customer service professionals
- An inspiring story to tell about how you use metrics to measure and improve your service
- Track record of coaching and developing team members
- Ability to give candid but tactful feedback
- A detail oriented, investigative, and strong problem-solving nature.
- Quick mastery of complicated processes (our business is complicated)
- Adaptability to work in an unstructured, shifting environment where things change rapidly
- Passion for positively impacting people’s wellbeing and making a difference in the lives of others
- Proficiency using ZenDesk or similar CRMs a plus
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.