Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As head of our Sales Development Team, you will lead a high performing and dynamic group of sales professionals who support many aspects of Omada’s field sales team. You will help design, implement and support functions essential to sales and regional development. This includes lead generation and qualification, front end sales process optimization, sales skills training, career development, sales meetings, sales tools support (CRM), providing precise and accurate communications to all interacting departments. The Sales Development Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders including Sales Enablment, Commercial Operations, Marketing and Strategic Alliances to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the Sales Development organization. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of prospecting, lead qualification, marketing, business processes, as well as Salesforce.
The ideal candidate has experience in leading teams within the healthcare, technology or benefits space, generating new business opportunities through direct customer outreach and/or channel or partnership aided sales, facilitating career development and aligning with internal stakeholders to collaborate on marketing strategies. Compensation for this role will include a base salary plus an incentive component tied to team performance.
- Pipeline building - Oversee a National team responsible for prospecting, relationship building, lead generation and lead qualification with the goal of creating sales opportunities for Omada’s Mid-Market, Enterprise & Health Plan Account Executives
- Regional strategy - Partner with Regional Directors across all lines of Omada sales (Mid-Market, Enterprise, Health Plans) to build effective territory/segment specific growth plans
- Sales Forecasting - Deliver precise and accurate sales forecasts to commercial operations and internal stakeholders
- Opportunity Intelligence - Build and maintain systems or protocols to ensure that lead, account and partner intelligence is accurate on all the opportunities created by the SDRs
- Sales Strategy - Help design and deliver motivational incentive compensation plans aligned with business objectives
- People development - train, mentor and facilitate the growth of Omada’s future sales team
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 3+ years of experience leading teams in sales development, lead generation, inside sales or marketing
- A strong sense of accountability for the performance of your team - you only win when they do
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- Ability to lead by example with no fear of ‘getting in the trenches’ if needed
- Proficiency with data - you are able to analyze and understand trends in order to draw conclusions, make adjustments or ask for resources
- A team player that will work towards exceeding their own quota and deliver outstanding results, but never do so at the expense of a colleague or Omada
- Bonus - Ability to close a sale, having the communication skills, credibility, and authority to handle a client from lead generation through contract execution
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.