Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada Health is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst to provide data-driven, accurate, and relevant information to sales and business leadership to increase knowledge, inform decision making, and assist in driving actions. In this role, you will report directly to the Manager of Sales Operations. You will be responsible for a broad area of activities that support the commercial organization including pipeline analysis and modeling, sales process analysis, capacity planning, and targeting analysis.
You will love this job if you:
- Execute and institutionalize best practices for capacity planning, account targeting and sales KPIs
- Develop and continually analyze sales and funnel metrics to increase efficiency and drive revenue
- Partner with Sales Enablement and other commercial go-to-market teams on sales process user experience and design with the goal of implementing best practices and driving down cycle times
- Develop and iterate complex models for ad-hoc analysis for sales and sales support teams
- Perform analysis and develop data driven presentation materials for Commercial leadership
- Assist and provide guidance to junior analysts in areas of incentive compensation and ad-hoc analysis as needed.
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics or related field
- Proven results in an analyst role with a desire to help grow and coach junior team members
- At least three years of relevant experience including sales operations and analysis
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite, with the ability to manipulate large data sets to draw meaningful insights and recommendations
- Experienced Salesforce.com user and familiarity with data tools
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and the ability to be agile and flexible in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and systems skills with a high attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player with outstanding written and verbal interpersonal skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in Tableau
- Experience with compensation management
- Worked in a high-growth company with product expansion
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.