Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Our lead product is an immersive online digital health program that guides people away from diabetes and heart disease and toward sustainable lifestyle change. As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining, planning, and driving forward execution on new product features to improve engagement and produce even better user outcomes.
You will work with our user research and data science teams to become an expert on our participants -- their motivations, needs, behavior patterns and determinants of health.
You will partner to productize behavioral science principles with clinicians, iterate on engagement mechanics with designers, solve difficult but rewarding platform and technical problems with engineers, and operationalize interventions with our health coaches.
You will deeply understand and address the needs of our users, but also of employers and health plans who sponsor the Omada program on their behalf.
Ultimately, you will lead teams to make a directly measurable impact for Omada participants who seek to live free of chronic disease and/or better self-manage their health conditions to lead happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives.
- Lead full life-cycle product management (from requirements gathering, through concept development, deployment, evaluation and acceptance testing).
- Work directly with engineers, designers, data scientists, clinical staff, and project managers to specify and deploy new features.
- Write clear and concise user stories, prioritize development items, and coordinate schedules/milestones with designers & engineers.
- Guide cross-functional teams and leadership through making difficult trade-offs.
- Work with senior leadership to help define a compelling product vision and strategy.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience developing internet or mobile products and technologies
- Expertise in using both qualitative insights and quantitative findings to inform the development process
- Experience using multi-dimensional user data to generate hypotheses, run experiments and drive product decisions
- Deep experience defining, reporting and executing against team level, user-based KPIs
- Strong people/relationship skills, experience understanding team dynamics, concerns, and generally high EQ
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Passion for creating an exceptional user experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- 401k retirement savings plan
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.