We are looking for a Director, Sales Forecasting & Analytics to play a critical role in driving Omada’s sales forecast. This role is much more than running forecast models and analytics! This role will be a key partner to the organization in providing support and insights around our complex and dynamic B2B2C GTM strategy.
This person will own all governance related to forecasting, as well as cross functional alignment. This role will work closely with Sales Operations and our customer-facing teams to ensure we are collecting all of the information we need to drive predictability in our business. You will report directly to, and work closely with, the Vice President of Commercial Operations & Strategy.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across Sales and Marketing to define inputs and metrics to drive accurate forecasting at a customer and product level
- Own and scale the sales forecasting process with a focus on producing a predictable, dependable, and accurate sales forecast across all layers of our organization
- Communicate and deliver versions of our sales forecast to ensure all teams at Omada have the level of detail they need to plan their business unit (supply chain, product, revenue)
- Lead and facilitate governance and meetings that not only drive forecast accuracy, but provides business insights into customer performance
- Evaluate and implement new systems or platforms to manage Omada’s end to end sales forecast
- Partner with Sales Operations to ensure alignment on metrics, processes, and reporting including incentive compensation, Salesforce infrastructure, and pipeline reviews
- Maintain the week to week while thinking about how to improve Omada’s processes, systems, and models as it relates to forecasting
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in sales operations, investment banking, or consulting
- Experience in both large, well-run public companies and smaller, high-growth
companies is a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Finance, or related field
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to lead and manage at all levels of the organization
- An understanding of cross-functional interdependencies in achieving an accurate and clear sales forecast
- Advanced Excel is critical, SFDC a plus, and experience with leveraging multiple databases to drive models and analysis forward
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and systems skills
- Ability to roll up your sleeves in the day to day, while thinking about the bigger picture!
You will love this job if you are:
- Analytical and enjoy complex models
- Someone who enjoys to continuously improve by leveraging data and processes
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Able to take charge and create a path forward while dealing with an evolving organization; create clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Energized by the task at hand - to scale a growing organizations sales operations function
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.