We are looking for a Senior Manager of Sales Forecasting & Analytics to play a critical role in driving Omada’s sales forecast. This role is much more than running forecast models and analytics! This role will be a key partner to the organization in providing support and insights around our complex and dynamic B2B2C GTM strategy.
This person will own all governance related to forecasting, as well as cross functional alignment. This role will work closely with Sales Operations and our customer-facing teams to ensure we are collecting all of the information we need to drive predictability in our business. You will report directly to, and work closely with, the Vice President of Commercial Operations and Strategy.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across Sales and Marketing to define inputs and metrics to drive accurate forecasting at a customer and product level
- Own and scale the sales forecasting process with a focus on producing a predictable, dependable, and accurate sales forecast across all layers of our organization
- Communicate and deliver versions of our sales forecast to ensure all teams at Omada have the level of detail they need to plan their business unit (supply chain, product, revenue)
- Lead and facilitate governance and meetings that not only drive forecast accuracy, but provides business insights into customer performance
- Evaluate and implement new systems or platforms to manage Omada’s end to end sales forecast
- Partner with Sales Operations to ensure alignment on metrics, processes, and reporting including incentive compensation, Salesforce infrastructure, and pipeline reviews
- Maintain the week to week while thinking about how to improve Omada’s processes, systems, and models as it relates to forecasting
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in sales operations, investment banking, or consulting
- Experience in both large, well-run public companies and smaller, high-growth
companies is a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Finance, or related field
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to lead and manage at all levels of the organization
- An understanding of cross-functional interdependencies in achieving an accurate and clear sales forecast
- Advanced Excel is critical, SFDC a plus, and experience with leveraging multiple databases to drive models and analysis forward
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and systems skills
- Ability to roll up your sleeves in the day to day, while thinking about the bigger picture!
You will love this job if you are:
- Analytical and enjoy complex models
- Someone who enjoys to continuously improve by leveraging data and processes
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Able to take charge and create a path forward while dealing with an evolving organization; create clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Energized by the task at hand - to scale a growing organizations sales operations function
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.