Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time. We pride ourselves on brand and marketing innovation to deeply connect with people and to engage participants with their health goals. We pioneered outreach marketing for Digital Care, and we’re innovating again!
The Omada Marketing team comprises a B2B team focused on acquiring and enabling partners and enterprise customers, and B2C team focused on creating awareness and engaging people for lasting, healthy change. Today we primarily enroll participants in our program through our B2B2C models, but we’ve set our eyes on new frontiers – that’s where you come in.
As the Senior Manager/Director of Consumer Marketing, you’ll lead the charge into optimizing our conversion through the funnel and expanding Omada’s consumer marketing channels outside of the B2B2C framework. You’ll have the opportunity to work cross functionally to build this capability from the ground up, including an assessment of the landscape, strategies to have an immediate impact, and a long term roadmap. You will marshall internal resources, external experts, thought leaders and more to once again change the game for our industry. This can include supplementary contact information, social media, native, search, out of home, and more. You’ll also define governance and success metrics for this function, working closely with the Director of Enrollment Marketing.
Success in this role will revolutionize Omada’s enrollment strategy, increasing our reach, revenue, and impact. And help millions of people better manage their risks and conditions to enjoy richer lives.
A core group of your future teammates and stakeholders have outlined the key skills and behaviors we think will lead to success in this role:
- Lead with curiosity and an experimental mindset
- Respect the complexity of our go-to-market, but thoughtfully push the boundaries
- Know our consumer deeply, keeping insights at the center
- Prioritize efficiently across a complex set of opportunities
- Build teamwork through trusted relationships
- Have the ability to zoom in and out from details to strategy
You will love this job if you have:
- 5-7 years of consumer marketing experience, some healthcare or regulated industry is preferred
- Experience executing DTC campaigns and working with external agencies to do so on your behalf
- Experience with B2C marketing, marketing attribution, and/or ecommerce
- Expertise in using both qualitative insights and quantitative findings to inform marketing
- Experience using multi-dimensional data to generate hypotheses, run experiments and drive decisions
- Deep experience defining, reporting and executing against KPIs
- Strong people/relationship skills, experience understanding team dynamics, concerns, and generally high EQ
- Passion for creating exceptional marketing
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.