Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for a diligent, ultra-organized, and proactive Executive Assistant to support our Chief Medical Officer and our Senior Director, Commercial Strategy and Business. Omada is growing rapidly, and you will be a critical part of our success as you will catch things before they go south and also anticipate the needs of your team. You will have the full support of your team and will be looked to for stability when schedules and commitments become hectic. This position will be based at Omada HQ in San Francisco.
- Work with senior leaders in our Commercial, Business Development, and Medical Affairs functions to enable others to get really important work done. This includes calendar coordination, travel, expenses, vendor processing, meeting and task prioritization, signing and approving business items on behalf of your executive partner, suggestions to improve processes, process creation.
- Partner closely with our Business Development and Clinical team to coordinate meetings and large events, both internally and externally.
- Act as the point of contact between your team and internal/external stakeholders. You are an important ambassador of our company.
- Create communication documents for internal and external use.
- Travel to local and remote meeting sites and personally directing activities at special functions; have responsibilities for coordinating major communication events.
You will love this job if you have/are:
- Passion for your work and like to support others to achieve big goals
- Excel at managing details, organization and time management
- Autonomous and can run with tasks after given minimal guidance
- A positive, can-do attitude that is infectious!
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that’s committed to helping others
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience supporting an executive or several executives
- High integrity and respect for confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills (in-person, email, and phone)
- A keen attention to detail
- The ability to handle a variety of responsibilities
- The willingness to go above and beyond to support those that you work with
- Expertise working in G Suite (GMail, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Experience with Concur or another travel/expense management system
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with multiple executives
- Experience event/meeting planning
- A Belief in Omada’s mission
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.