Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We're hiring Master’s level licensed clinicians to serve as Mental Health Coaches for a work-from-home position. In this role, you’ll offer clinical support to our unlicensed coaches and to our participants themselves, applying your previous experience delivering Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), and mindfulness-based treatment approaches to our digital environment.
You will be fully supported by our online platform, which includes a detailed content library and technology to help track participants’ progress. You will play a pivotal role in assessment, planning participant care and clinical oversight of digital health coaches. Additionally, you will actively collaborate with our Clinical, Data, Product and Operations teams to discover and drive digital health coaching best practices.
The work will be done remotely from your home using an Omada-provided computer. You will be required to attend several remote meetings per week which are held during business hours (9 AM - 5 PM Pacific Time); additionally, some travel will be required for in-person team meetings, which will likely be held in San Francisco and/or Minneapolis at least once per quarter.
You will love this job if you have/are:
- The ability to translate face-to-face interactions to the digital world
- A compassionate and empathetic "people person”
- A strong commitment to participant privacy
- Excited to be at the intersection of healthcare and technology
- Proven technical ability and a high level of tech savviness
- A firm grasp on effective and efficient communication through digital platforms
- A fast learner and are able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Committed to Omada’s mission and the lifestyle changes we inspire
- Hold an active professional license in Michigan (LMFT/LCSW/LPCC)
- Minimum education: Master’s degree in counseling, clinical social work, marriage & family therapy or other related field
- Experience in triage and crisis-related service delivery
- Motivational interviewing experience
- Training and expertise in delivering treatment models of CBT, DBT, and mindfulness-based approaches
- Desire and willingness to obtain a professional license in additional jurisdictions
- Available during business hours (9 AM - 5 PM Pacific Time) Monday - Friday
- Experience providing clinical supervision of trainees
- Experience working in a virtual/tech-based therapy program
- Previous experience in the delivery of teletherapy services
- Proven technical ability/high level of tech savviness
- Tech/Startup experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.