Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We’re looking for an experienced B2B marketing professional who, as Senior Manager, Demand Generation, will lead our demand generation function. You will be responsible for the strategic direction and deployment of multi-channel campaigns focused on awareness and conversion to sales. You will support driving customer acquisition through online channels—including digital, in-person, webinars, and other creative demand gen avenues.
You’re both a creative, big picture thinker and a highly analytical, results-oriented marketing leader. You have the ability to proactively take on challenges and build up Omada's demand gen function!
- As the demand gen expert, partner with Sales, Product Marketing, and other functional groups to build compelling demand gen strategies, and ultimately content and other offerings mapped to buyer personas and buying cycles
- Manage, drive, and participate in promotional activities - facing potential customers and partners
- Project manage cross-functional account-based marketing (ABM) plays in partnership with our SDR team
- Design, run, and measure experiments by establishing metrics and sharing results, iterating on and implementing test winners
- Concept and build marketing collateral in collaboration with the Design & Content team (e.g. content for our website, digital ads, landing pages, emails, etc.) to drive qualified leads
- Own and justify the demand gen budget
- Manage vendor relationships
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 7+ years marketing experience with 3+ years experience in demand generation driving B2B marketing activities
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following tactics: Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, and Marketing Automation
- Prior experience with Marketing Automation tools (HubSpot preferred) and Salesforce CRM. Google Analytics is a plus
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out marketing campaigns and ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach
- Ability to effectively inspire, influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
You will love this job if you are:
- A leader, who can set a vision for how our demand gen function can grow and run effectively, break it down into a phased plan, and bring others along as you execute
- A planner, who has incredible organizational skills and the ability to adapt to the unexpected
- A self-starter, who pays tremendous attention to detail and commitment to accuracy, coupled with the ability to think creatively. You're willing to go the extra mile!
- A problem-solver, who has the ability to multi-task and respond proactively to challenges
- Energized by the task at hand, to scale a growing organizations marketing function
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare, with a passion for innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health
We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.