Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Omada is looking for a Director of IT to manage our internal technology teams. You’ll oversee the daily tasks and operations, ensuring we exceed internal SLAs and satisfaction metrics. You should be proactive in learning new technologies and be ready to lead technical work. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, well-disciplined individual that is passionate about designing, implementing and owning well designed and secured systems and networks.
- Guide our IT team
- Set the strategic direction for internal IT at Omada
- Manage the portfolio of SaaS applications and vendors
- Monitor case volumes and queues, assign coverage, and ensure that all service level agreements are exceeded.
- Identify patterns of issues and work to resolve
- Create and maintain capacity models to allow IT to grow based on the needs of Omada
- Establish and optimize IT processes to ensure overall team efficiency
- Mentor and grow team members which includes developing team leaders and managers
You will love this job if you are:
- Fanatical about delighting customers
- Enjoy empowering end-users
- Excited about the opportunity to work at one of the most innovative digital health companies
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 10-15 years of experience in IT
- 8+ years managing IT teams
- Strong understanding of Active Directory, Windows, Max OS X and SaaS apps
- Specific experience managing Google G-Suite, Office 365, Casper JAMF, Zendesk, Salesforce, Cisco Meraki, Slack, Netsuite, Dropbox, Box, Docusign, Concur, Asana, LastPass, and related SaaS applications
- Proven ability to work iteratively with product and engineering teams to improve user experience
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
Bonus points if you have:
- HIPAA/Health care experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.