Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada’s Marketing team is focused on the first part of Omada’s mission – to inspire people everywhere to take the first step toward lasting, healthy change for their members, employees, or themselves. We understand our audience, know what makes Omada different, connect these two things to tell a great story, then measure and optimize its success.
As a Marketing Insights & Analytics Specialist at Omada Health, you’ll bring the consumer voice to our B2B2C marketing craft. You’ll design, conduct, synthesize, and socialize market research to inform some of our most critical go-to-market decisions. For example, what do our prospects and customers care about in new product offerings? How can we adapt our messaging for different buyer audiences? What do our customers value most in our product?
Omada is an insights-driven company and your role will be critical to our success as we evolve in the marketplace. Your work will directly inform how we position and pitch our program offerings.
This role is based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the Director of Enrollment Marketing and work closely with the Lead, Marketing Insights & Analytics.
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Naturally curious: you’re not satisfied with the surface answer
- Adaptable: you thrive in a fast-paced environment with lots of ambiguity
- Scrappy: you can design the optimal research plan, but you can also turn it into a sprint
- Articulate: you can summarize complex research and analysis for an executive audience
- Empathetic: you approach research humbly with a genuine desire to understand
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers and colleagues across Marketing, Commercial, and Product to address key questions for company workstreams, including brand positioning and go-to-market strategy
- Design optimal research plans that will answer our pressing questions within the timeline and budget at hand, and own the coordination and project management of research initiatives
- Conduct interviews with prospects, customers, consumers, and participants
- Design and field quantitative surveys to validate qualitative findings
- Synthesize, communicate, and champion findings to various internal stakeholders and decision-makers
- Identify ways to thread insights into our processes systematically and implement accordingly
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing research
- Moderating skills and survey design expertise (you get the qual and the quant)
- Experience working in cross-functional, fast-paced environments
Bonus points if you have:
- Startup experience
- Surveygizmo experience
- Healthcare experience
- Tableau or other data visualization experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.