Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
The Customer Support Associate/Specialist is a unique position on a growing team. A multi-faceted role, it combines components of technical implementation, customer service, relationship management, and operational excellence. The Customer Support team works together with multiple internal teams at Omada to ensure an industry leading customer experience for all of our clients and partners. This role requires you to think critically, work collaboratively and independently, and put clarity to ambiguity. You’ll be asked to wear many hats to solve problems with Omada’s mission at top-of-mind. If you crave a challenge, thrive in a constantly evolving environment, and want to get your hands dirty, this is your role.
- Responsible for meeting operational metrics for CSAT, response time, quality, and NPS.
- Investigate, triage, and resolve cases from external and internal stakeholders.
- Execute technical implementations from start to finish.
- Create and optimize processes to improve the team’s overall ability to scale.
- Contribute to and update the knowledge base as the function grows to take on new tasks.
- Attend weekly syncs with partnering teams in order to understand process updates and resolve outstanding items.
- Manage the life cycle of reporting requests and communicate updates to Customer Success Managers (CSM) and customers.
- Serve as a point of escalation for participant related cases requiring communication with the customer and/or CSMs.
- Coordinate with CSMs and the Marketing team to ensure everyone is equipped with necessary information for timely enrollment campaigns.
- Create and manage secure file transfer protocol (sFTP) connections for customers, TPAs, and health plans.
- Configure internal eligibility systems to accommodate new customers for contracting and eligibility purposes.
- Continuously monitor incoming eligibility files in order to troubleshoot ingestion failures with the Customer, CSM, and Technical Project Managers (TPM)
You will love this job if you have/are:
- Obsessed with creating an industry leading customer experience
- Enjoy supporting both internal and external customer stakeholders
- A passion for problem solving and are always thinking about the bigger picture
- A mindset to empower our partners - and don’t let an org chart get in your way
- Excited about the opportunity to build the leading digital health company
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 2+ years of experience (Associate) or 5+ years of experience (Specialist) in B2B and/or B2C support
- Proven ability to work iteratively cross-functionally to improve the customer experience
- Strong working knowledge of ZenDesk, SalesForce, and/or similar CRMs
Bonus points if you have:
- Customer implementation and/or project management experience
- Experience in a startup work environment
- A desire to help build a team and function from the ground up
- An understanding of chronic disease prevention, the US healthcare system, or digital health.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.