Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
To achieve this mission, we need talented, driven and passionate people who are ready to take on some of the most exciting projects and critical challenges associated with scaling an enterprise health company.
As part of the Strategy and Business Operations group, the Business Operations Manager will contribute to Omada’s growth by supporting our business leaders with strategic analyses, process improvement initiatives, annual planning, and overall decision support.
This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Senior Director of Strategy and Business Operations.
- Help manage Omada’s annual planning process, including OKR development, monitoring, and reporting
- Create, manage and maintain monitoring tools and presentations for Senior Leadership Reviews, QBRs, and team meetings
- Serve as the connective tissue across functional teams (including Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, and other internal groups), working to share knowledge and drive teams towards company goals
- Prepare KPIs and dashboards that measure the most critical business metrics and report our progress to senior leadership
- Partner with functional leads to optimize business performance and plan for future growth needs
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 2+ years of experience in business operations at an early to late-stage VC-backed company
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting / investment banking / venture capital
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including experience communicating insights through data to senior-level executives
- Strong problem-solving and financial skills to help address top business issues
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to take initiative to resolve pressing business issues
- Demonstrated success in the analysis, design, and improvement of business processes
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post-termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, obesity, and mental health conditions. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser Permanente. We have been backed by investors such as USVP, Andreessen Horowitz, Norwest, Cigna, Sanofi, and Humana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.