Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
To achieve this mission, we need talented, driven and passionate people who are ready to take on some of the most exciting projects and critical challenges associated with scaling an enterprise health company.
As part of the Strategy and Business Operations group, the Strategy Manager will contribute to forward-looking projects as well as internal cross-functional initiatives that drive long-term business sustainability.
This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Senior Director of Strategy and Business Operations.
- Drive full work-streams within major strategic initiatives
- Perform comprehensive assessments of new market opportunities, and build business cases to support recommendations
- Monitor industry trends; competitor, partner and customer landscapes; and build frameworks to distill and translate market insights into business actions
- Develop analyses, frameworks, processes, and tools to enhance internal strategic discussions and strategy setting
- Support the Commercial team with pricing and revenue strategies for customers and partners
- Present/package insights for leadership to drive discussions on the future of the company
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 6+ years of experience with a combination of:
- Management consulting / investment banking / venture capital work and
- Strategy / business development / business operations work at an early-stage company
- Strong problem-solving, communications, collaboration and analytical skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills, allowing you to structure and model complex business tradeoffs with minimal supervision
- A results-oriented and thoughtful project management style
- The ability to prioritize and manage a wide range of responsibilities
- The ability to work autonomously from idea generation and problem framing through project execution, balancing attention to detail with swift execution
- The ability to address an immediate need, but also consider the broader implications and/or opportunities associated with it
- Experience building financial and/or pricing models a strong plus
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post-termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g., running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, obesity, and mental health conditions. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser Permanente. We have been backed by investors such as USVP, Andreessen Horowitz, Norwest, Cigna, Sanofi, and Humana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.