Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Omada is hiring a Clinical Quality Coordinator to support quality efforts for our chronic disease programs. Your day-to-day will include coach training, dashboard monitoring, and clinical protocol development. Special projects will include assisting with regulatory and compliance projects. You will consult recognized standards of practice and assist with maintaining clinical practice guidelines. This position reports to Omada’s Senior Manager, Clinical Quality and must be San Francisco based.
You are passionate about providing lifestyle education at scale, particularly using digital tools to connect people to coaches. You have experience in program evaluation, quality improvement, or clinical research. You are well-versed in how to research and understand clinical best practice for diabetes education and weight management. You have strong project management and program evaluation skills, a public health background and a willingness to learn foundational chronic disease management, and are comfortable knowing when you don’t know, and need to ask.
- Support coach training, specifically through didactic lectures and curriculum development.
- Maintain clinical protocols according to changes in clinical best practice.
- Monitor clinical quality dashboards.
- Support development of content for patient education.
You will love this job if you:
- Are a certified diabetes educator (CDE), RN, or RD with 1-2 years of experience of direct diabetes care.
- Also have a master’s degree in a health-related field.
- Have experience in monitoring clinical quality, including generating and maintaining dashboards.
- Have additional background or interest in health technology, informatics, or telemedicine.
- Have stellar written and oral communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna, Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.