The Sales Enablement Training Manager will be responsible for the development, execution, and coordination of field and internal commercial teams’ training and development. This is a critical role working with key cross-functional stakeholders and teams to ensure technical, clinical, and business related information at Omada is successfully incorporated into appropriate learning programs.
- Create, plan, organize and deliver comprehensive sales training programs that support the overall mission of the Learning & Development team. Liaison with sales and product leaders to build robust training solutions that ensure sales success in driving revenue
- Use curriculum design tools and techniques and adult learning principles to develop innovative and engaging training content including workshops, training modules, and web conferences.
- Design and administer virtual learning programs using Omada’s learning management systems (LMS).
- Develop and facilitate live new-hire and up skill training including interactive workshops, expert presentations, and certification assessments
- Maximize training effectiveness by contributing to content creation and employing innovative methodologies to deliver content.
- Establish training metrics/assessments to measure performance and report out to sales leadership
- Work with other departments (IT, HR, Recruiting, Facilities, etc) to facilitate training experience for account executives.
- Serve as liaison between marketing, clinical, sales operations, and field sales teams to streamline communication, education, and training initiatives
- Determine on-going training needs by traveling with sales representatives, observing sales encounters, providing ongoing education, studying sales reports and collaborating/strategizing with senior management, sales managers, directors/managers, clinical specialists and product managers
- Assist in design, development, and execution of National Sales Meeting(s) including interactive workshops and overall meeting agenda.
- Handle all logistical arrangements, room set-up, managing rosters, instructor scheduling, reporting on completion, and sending reminders to participants.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational activities, maintain professional networks, participating in professional organizations
- Produce quarterly reports for senior commercial management team
You will love this job if you are:
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Able to take charge and create a path forward while dealing with a growing and evolving organization; creating clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Experienced, comfortable and effective at public speaking
- Proven success partnering with cross-functional teams
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 4-6 years of Sales Enablement, Performance Consulting or Learning and Facilitation experience within a similar role; prior sales experience a plus
- Experience building and executing learning and development programs
- Highly proficient at building strong stakeholder relationships
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- Ability to work with internal teams to ensure effectiveness and inclusion of training assets
- Solid organizational, time management and communication skills
- Ability to travel to regional and national meetings
- Experience using SalesHood a plus
- Sense of urgency and resourcefulness while maintaining an attention to detail
- Ability to have critical conversations with managers, peers, trainees
- Excellent facilitation and moderator skills
- Ability to use adult learning principles and curriculum design techniques to effectively design and develop various learning experiences
- Able to assert own ideas
- Skilled at providing interactive, engaging education for various audiences
- Ability to work well across various functions to achieve goals
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan