Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are a growing organization, and we're looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Training Manager to own our Sales Training and Enablement programs. This is a critical role working with key cross-functional stakeholders and teams to ensure technical, clinical, and business related information at Omada is successfully incorporated into effective learning programs for our world-class Sales team.
- Create, plan, organize, and deliver comprehensive sales training programs including workshops, certification programs / assessments, web conferences, virtual learning programs, etc.
- Work directly with sales and product leaders to build robust training solutions
- Establish training metrics / assessments to measure performance and report out to sales leadership
- Serve as liaison between marketing, clinical, sales operations, and field sales teams to streamline communication, education, and training initiatives
- Assist in design, development, and execution of National Sales Meeting(s) including interactive workshops and overall meeting agenda
- Keep sharp by participating in educational activities, maintain professional networks, participating in professional organizations!
You will love this job if you are:
- Able to take charge and create a path forward amidst a growing and evolving organization; creating clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Experienced, comfortable, and effective at public speaking
- Proven success partnering with cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 2-4 years of Sales Enablement, Performance Consulting and / or Learning and Facilitation experience within a similar role; prior sales experience a plus
- Experience building and executing learning and development programs for a commercial audience
- Highly proficient at building strong stakeholder relationships
- Experience working with an LMS and / or sales enablement platform; experience with SalesHood a plus
- Excellent facilitation and moderator skills
- Ability to use adult learning principles and curriculum design techniques to effectively design and develop various learning experiences
- Ability to assert own ideas and work across various functions to achieve goals!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.