Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Omada Health is seeking a technical project manager (TPM) to lead the operations, planning and execution of strategic priorities for Omada’s Infrastructure teams (Platform, Services and Data Engineering). We look for technical project managers who have a strong technical foundation and are natural motivators, cross-functional relationship builders, and champions for driving the right level of process to ensure smooth and predictable program execution in a fast-paced innovative environment.
In partnership with Team Leads, you will establish requirements with internal and external stakeholders, manage program schedules, identify risks and associated mitigation plans, and clearly communicate to program stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Engineering Team Leads to estimate the level of effort and projected benefit, define success metrics, identify dependencies and break project scope into actionable workstreams.
- Manage intake and planning processes; intake new projects and prioritize against existing workstreams and available resources; clearly communicate team priorities.
- Develop schedules, identify critical paths and bottlenecks and maintain execution throughout the duration of the project.
- Facilitate resource planning, prioritization and trade-off discussions and manage project budgets.
- Effectively communicate program statuses, identify potential risks and setbacks, and develop mitigation strategies.
- Contribute to the development and sharing of project management best practices within the Omada
You will love this job if you have:
- 2+ years experience managing complex projects and technical implementations either as a TPM, engineering leader or in a related discipline
- Experience working with engineering teams.
- Proven track record managing projects involving data engineering and/or devops/infrastructure disciplines in a start-up environment.
- Demonstrable experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools
- Problem-solving and organizational experience
- Experience building relationships and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- A strong tendency towards proactivity for risk management and escalation
- The acumen to balance day-to-day execution with long-term priorities
Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.